1. I know that if you put three 7 year old boys in the back seat of your car — chances are very good that you will hear the words ‘poop’ & ‘fart’ many times. Discovered in the car-pool line this week.
2. I know that even after 22 years, my husband can still surprise me. He volunteered to re-arrange his schedule tomorrow so I could enjoy a bit of fiber therapy with my Stitchers Friends. Thank You, Willie Jay !!
3. I know that watching most cable news stations raises my blood pressure — which is exactly the reason HGTV is a favorite at our house (especially ‘Holmes on Holmes’ and ‘House Hunters’)
4. I know, or strongly suspect, that our cats must be wearing our clothes while we are at work. And, although I haven’t actually caught them in the act yet, how else can I explain the mountain of laundry produced by just two people !!
5. I know that Spring is almost here — after months of grey, cold days — we all welcome those first signs of spring.
Bringing a smile to my face this morning — the first daffodil blooms in garden!