I been shopping around for a new purse. And, as any woman will tell you — it’s a very personal thing.
Each woman has her list of ‘must haves’ when it comes to a purse. Some women like purses that are tiny and cute — other women like purses big enough to hold a small child. As for me — I really didn’t have that many requirements:
- Color: black (I wear black year round – I know it’s weird, but I love black)
- Style: one strap ( long enough to go up on my shoulder) and at least one outside pocket
Things I didn’t require:
- metal studs ( or sequins in any color)
- large fringe-y things or fake leather flowers
- painted roses, skulls, angels (just ‘hold’ the paint, please)
After two weeks — I finally found just what I wanted —
A Nine West, medium-size purse, in black, with one strap, and one outside pocket. I know it looks a little like a ‘grandma’ purse; but, I am a grandma (or a MoMo to be exact). This purse may not be ‘trendy’ — but it fits my needs and it was on sale — which makes me happy !